Please note that this position is hired on an as-needed, contracted basis, and we will collect resumes until we have a position available. We receive hundred of applicants a week for this role, so we apologize if don't hear back from us in a timely manner, but know that your application is filed and will be reviewed when a role opens up!
- You are the master of a good time on the LBW Tours!
- You must be fully knowledgeable about every single location that the tours visit
- Ensure that everything on the tours is organized and perfectly executed
- Ensure that there is always an activity option for those who would like one on the tours
- Ensure the safety of the tour
- Be able to make judgment calls to ensure 100% satisfaction
- We hire 80% of the guides we have from people who have been on an LBW tour already so that we know that they know their stuff and that they have the right personality for the position.
- We hire another 15% from people who are LBW Interns or LBW Promo reps who want to try out a new position so we recommend applying for one of those positions if you have not yet travelled with LBW and want to be a guide.
- 5% of guides are hired through application without prior knowledge or experience with LBW
- You are the type of person that is friends with everyone
- “People person”
- Master of organization
- Good with budgets and numbers with excellent recording skills
- At least a beginner level in the local language
- Fantastic communication skills both written, oral and the universal language of hand signs when there is a language barrier
- All of your travel expenses will be covered along with a daily living allowance
- This is a long term position for those interested in creating a career in the travel industry
- 1 round-trip flight per year home
- Our staff is our best asset so we endeavor to treat them as such. Expect bonuses for great performance, attractive pay, and discounted travel!
We look forward to hearing from you!