WIN A FREE TRIP!
Enter your email and stay up to a date on all the latest travel news and promotions.
Call us today!
North America-Toll free: 1-888-749-3747
YACHTLIFE CROATIA ITINERARY
DEPARTURE DAY: SPLIT (7 NIGHTS ON YACHT)
- All YachtLifers are recommended to arrive the day before to ensure that they are able to check-in on the ship on time. The ship will depart the harbour early afternoon, so you will need to be there by noon to check-in, or you will have to meet us in Makarska!
- Check in with the LBW crew in the afternoon at Split Harbour
- Welcome speech from our team and the yacht crew
- Go out for dinner once everyone has settled in, then our first night out together!
- In the morning, we will sail along the Dalmatian coast down to the Makarska Riviera
- We spend the afternoon swimming at one of the beautiful beaches on the Riviera then head into Makarska port for the night. Makarska nestles under the massive peaks of the Biokovo mountain range with Mt. Jure, the highest seaside peak on the Mediterranean.
- Nightlife Options: Cocktail bar Marineta and/or Club Deep, a natural cave-turned-nightclub next to the sea, which rocks into the wee hours
- Roll into port for lunch and then head to Prvi Zal Beach for our infamous WHITE PARTY!
- Party here until sunset, then head back to the yacht to get ready to go out for dinner, followed by an LBW Takeover at Club Boogie!
- Virtually untouched by modern tourism, the island of Vis is steeped in military history. Established as a military zone, Vis has only been accessible to foreigners since 1989. It is hard to top Vis’ combination of hidden beaches, fresh seafood, and authentic Croatian wine. Rent a car and cruise the rolling hills of Vis. Stop for ice cream in the fisherman’s town of Komiza, then make your way back to Vis town for a wine tasting at Lipanovic. Finish the night with a sunset dinner, and dance the night away under the stars at Fort George. Experience the total package that is Vis.
- Depart for Vis in the morning, and have lunch in the harbour.
- Today is all about activities and exploration; rent scooters, find the hidden beaches of Vis, check out a wine tour, or visit Komiza for some famous ice cream. Vis has a plethora of things to see and do!
- Be ready to head to Fort George for a gorgeous sunset dinner & an all night party in the legendary fortress!
- Spend the day sailing the adriatic with all your new best mates, with a swim stop in between!
- Port in Komiza for the evening, and head to Lunatics for a big night out!
THURSDAY: HVAR > SPLIT BAY
- We will depart early in the morning for Hvar and stop outside of Brac for a quick morning dip and breakfast
- Lunch will be served on the boats when we arrive in Hvar
- Prepare for a big day at Hula Hula Beach Bar, where you can stick around for sunset or climb to the Hvar viewpoint
- Treat yourself to one of many incredible restaurants in the city then dance the night away at Pink Champagne or KIVA
FRIDAY: SECLUDED BAY
- From Hvar, we will start our journey back to Split; but first, we will make a pit stop at a secluded bay to host our epic Penguin Onesie Party!
Please note that the ULTRA WEEKS' itinerary differ slightly & this itinerary is subject to change; please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your tour's itinerary.