WIN A FREE TRIP!
Enter your email and stay up to a date on all the latest travel news and promotions.
Call us today!
North America-Toll free: 1-888-749-3747
BLISSFUL BALI OVERVIEW19 Days
SELECT DATES ARE MARKED DOWN FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!
CLICK THE DATES & PRICES TAB ABOVE TO VIEW!
Bali is a magical place. If sun, swimming and good times are what you’re into, this tour is for you. The beaches are pristine, the people are friendly, and the vibe is unparalleled. The water baby in you will love the snorkelling, surfing, white water rafting and paddle boarding, while the party animal will be impressed with Gili T’s legendary scene and nights out in Kuta. Refresh in Ubud with sunrise mountain climbs and the accurately named Monkey Forest. Blissful Bali is a perfect add on to other trips if you just can’t get enough of the island life!
Seasonal Pricing is in effect for select tours, please see our FAQ for more information.
Important Information Regarding Flights:
We currently offer to include round-trip airfare departing from any location; if your location isn’t listed, select ‘other' during your sign-up according to your region, and include your requested departure city in the comments box. We offer to book flights on your behalf to provide a smooth trip for you, but you are more than welcome to book your own flights, in which case you would select a ‘land only’ tour.
The difference in price between the land only cost of the tour, and your package price for the round-trip flights + tour option, is your flight allowance. If the cost of your flight is more than the flight allowance, then that difference will be communicated to you prior to booking the flights, which will then will be added to your invoice and booked only after receiving your confirmation. During the months of July, August & December, flights tend to increase in cost substantially, so there will most likely be an additional flight fee to fly during those times; however, please keep in mind that flights fees can occur at any time of the year because the aviation industry tends to have erratic pricing.
Please note that due to time zones and travel time, flight departures are normally 1 day prior to the trip start date.
- Welcome Information Booklet
- Fun, easy-going trip leaders to ensure you are always having an amazing time!
- Accommodation: We have picked the best locations and nicest cleanest hostels/hotels for your
- Whitewater Rafting
- Traditional Kecak Dance
- Monkey Forest Trip
- Volcano Hike
- Glass Bottom Boat
- Local Market Trip
- Paddle Boarding
- Island Bicycle Tour
- Day trip to Gitgit Waterfalls
- Visit Pura Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Transportation from each destination
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- You will need to bring spending money for the following: (min $40 a day, bring more if you want to do more, sky is the limit!)
- Any activities not listed as included on our website (i.e., optional activities)
- Travel Visas
- Travel insurance
(purchase prior to the trip)
- Transportation to personal excursions and/or any extra activities which are not included in the tour
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES ($CAD$)
- Surfing Lessons/Board Rentals $9
- Ground Zero Monuments (FREE)
- Bali Safari & Waterpark $60
- Day Trip to South Coast of Bali $20
- Yoga Classes $14
- Cooking Classes $30
- Bike Tours $50
- Fun Dives in Gili Air $50
- Snorkelling $20
- Scuba Diving Open Water Certification Course $450
- Kayaking $14
- Visit the Tanah Lot Temple $4
- Visit the Jatiluwih Green Lands - Bali's largest rice fields! $20