WIN A FREE TRIP!
Enter your email and stay up to a date on all the latest travel news and promotions.
Call us today!
North America-Toll free: 1-888-749-3747
YACHTLIFE MED (TURKEY & GREECE) ITINERARY
SATURDAY (BOARDING DAY): BODRUM
- Boarding officially begins at 3:30 pm from Bodrum Harbour but you can drop your bags off at the yacht as early as noon
- Welcome speech from our team & yacht crew, with dinner onboard the yacht before the first night out as a group at White House Club, then to Club Catamaran! (50 TL entrance fee)
- Optional Experiences: Sightsee at one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World and the landmark of the city - the Castle of Saint Peter.
SUNDAY: BODRUM > KOS
- Early morning departure - All passengers and passports required to depart (be back on the yacht NO LATER than 6am please!)
- Complete passport check (we will afterwards hold on to all passports in a safe for the week), and stop for a quick swim enroute to Kos.
- Once we arrive, spend the afternoon exploring town of Kos and head to Nafklirou (bar street) in the evening for an unforgettable night out!
- Optional Experiences: explore the Nerantzia Castle (4 Euro entrance fee.)
- Kos is the second largest of the 12 Dodecanese Islands and has some of the best nightlife of all the islands. Nafklirou, a street full of bars, is always crowded, colourful, and full of life.
- Today we recommend visiting the local waterpark, as it is a client favourite! There are also lots of gorgeous beaches nearby if you would prefer to relax or try out tubing or other water sports.
- In the evening, we will host out first theme party together - bring out all the neon tonight!
- Optional Experiences: Buggy, ATV, scooter and various water sport rentals.
- THEME NIGHT: GLOW PARTY AT SEA!
TUESDAY: KOS > NISYROS
- The volcano on Nisyros Island erupted in 1422 and is still active.
- Optional Experiences: Bus tour to the crater (volcano; €13)
- THEME PARTY: WHITE PARTY AT SEA!
- We will cruise to Rhodes early in the morning. Rhodes is the largest of the Dodecanese Islands and is always a favorite stop for the yachters with amazing beaches and great nightlife.
- Explore the old town of Rhodes - tons of things to do there! Dinner on the boat, and a night out at bar street!
- Optional Experiences: Jet ski rentals, parasailing, tubing, gumboot beer & beach bars galore!
THURSDAY: RHODES > SYMI
- You are going to adore Symi island for it’s pine and oak forests and unique bays. You can see the shoreline with its neo-classical houses and the peripheral districts.
- Sail to Symi Island, enjoy lunch onboard, followed by another night out sea with your fellow penguins!
- Optional Experiences: Bike rentals to explore the viewpoints of Symi
- THEME NIGHT: PENGUIN PARTY AT SEA!
FRIDAY: DATCHA > CNIDUS > BODRUM
- Cnidus was a developed city in science, art & architecture.
- Clear customs - make sure you have your passport handy!
- Once we are docked in Bodrum, we have a final day to explore the area together, and celebrate our final night at Gumbet, where the nightlife options are endless!
- Early breakfast (need to be off the yacht by 9 am) after which it is time to say goodbye to the crew and all your new friends!
- Bodrum was a little town that has grown into a vibrant
city full of energy and life. Pamukkale is a natural wonder
comprised of terraces and travertine formed by hot springs
- Transfer from the Yacht to the All Inclusive Accommodation.
- Day trip to Pamukkale
- Optional activities: Visiting a Turkish Bath, visiting Castle of
St Peter, relaxing on the beach
- Please note, this extension is organized by LBW, but there will not be an LBW tour guide accompanying.
Please note that this itinerary is subject to change; contact email@example.com if you have any questions about your upcoming tour.