WIN A FREE TRIP!
Enter your email and stay up to a date on all the latest travel news and promotions.
Call us today!
North America-Toll free: 1-888-749-3747
VIETNAM EXPLORER ITINERARY
HANOI (1 Night)
- Hanoi is the capital and second largest city in Vietnam. With heavily french-influenced architecture, Hanoi is a major city with 4 million people, but still has a small town feel inside the “old quarters.” Don’t forget about their famous 30 cent street beers - Bia Hoi, please!
- Check-in to hotel & head straight out to explore
- Included Experiences: Orientation Meeting with your group leader, learn about the history of Vietnam with a city tour, Hanoi Temple of Literature visit and explore the Temple of the Lake Hoan Kiem.
SA PA (2 Nights)
- This little gem in the north mountains of Vietnam will leave you
speechless. Don’t forget your camera for this one, every
inch of this place is a National Geographic front cover contender.
- Included Experiences: A 2-day trek across the rice fields
that line the mountain sides and spend a night in a local hill tribes village.
HALONG BAY (2 Nights)
- This stunning UNESCO World Heritage site is made up of
pristine, emerald waters, 1,900 limestone peaks & offers
some of the most amazing backdrops this planet has to
offer! We will explore this majestic area for 3 days, with one
night spent on one of the islands and the other spent
aboard a boat.
- Included Experiences: Booze Cruise, Kayaking,
and Beach Parties
Phong Nha (1 Night)
- Only just discovered in 2005, and tourism only really starting in 2011, 70 kilometres from the town of Dong Hoi lies Paradise Cave (Dong Thien Duong,) a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Included Experiences: 2 Kilometre Trek up to and through the Paradise Cave
HOI AN (2 Nights)
- Hoi An is a quaint little town that gives a feeling of how Vietnam
must have many, many years ago. With two beaches just a short
bike ride away, the ancient quarters to wander around, 15 cent
beers at the restaurant next door, an amazing free breakfast buffet,
and a pool right in our hotel, this place just might be your favourite.
NHA TRANG (2 NIGHTS)
- With beautiful beaches, buzzing nightlife and plenty of activities
to choose from, Nha Trang is a hot spot for all travelers.
- Included Experiences: a relaxing trip to the Mud Spa, and some much
deserved beach time.
DALAT (1 Night)
- You’ll think you’ve landed yourself in the French Alps when you
get to Da Lat! It’s a favorite vacation spot for many locals,
and a nice relaxing break from the heat down by the beach.
- Included Experiences: a Full Day Canyoning and Abseiling Trip
HO CHI MINH (2 or 3 Nights [depending on train schedule])
- Ho Chi Minh, formerly known as Saigon, is the last stop on our
epic adventure; with 7.5 million inhabitants this city is booming!
- Final group dinner and night out before flights depart the following day back home or onto your next adventure!
- Included Experiences: Just outside the city we explore the Cu Chi tunnels where people lived underground during the Vietnam War. Another important stop on our schedule is the War Remnants Museum.
Please note that this itinerary is subject to change. If you have any questions regarding the itinerary, or anything related to the tour, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org