WIN A FREE TRIP!
Enter your email and stay up to a date on all the latest travel news and promotions.
Call us today!
North America-Toll free: 1-888-749-3747
TREASURES OF THAILAND ITINERARY
BANGKOK (2 Nights)
- Bangkok is a magical city steeped in culture. Some of the largest, oldest & most beautiful Buddhist temples are located here; If you need a break from the sites, it also has enough bargain shopping to occupy you for a lifetime!
- Check into hotel and head straight out to explore
- Included Experiences: Orientation Meeting with your Group Leader, Wat Po Temple Visit, and trips to Khoa San Road (a popular traveller hub full of roadside pop up bars, restaurants, food vendors, shopping and hip nightclubs)
KOH TAO (5 Nights)
- This beautiful island has something for everyone and has
been made famous for being an excellent location for
snorkeling, scuba diving and its gorgeous views. You will
love watching the sunset on the beach steps away from
- Included Experiences: Snorkelling, Beach Parties, Tour of Koh Nang Yuan, and a Viewpoint Hike
KOH PHANGAN (4 Nights)
- Koh Phangan is famous for hosting the Full Moon Party and is
paradise for the worlds party people! Chill out on soft white
sand beaches, relax with a traditional Thai Massage and get
ready to PARTY!
- Included Experiences: Full Moon Party, Pool Party and Beach Days
KOH SAMUI (2 Nights) (May–August Only)
- Koh Samui is the 3rd largest island in Thailand and known
for its beauty, great beaches, and vibrant nightlife.
- You will enjoy the pool at the hotel & 2-minute
walk to the beach or bars, shopping, and tons of fantastic
restaurants. Koh Samui also has great beach-front bars.
KRABI (3 Nights)
- Krabi is the location of of our very own KrabiLife Homestay.
Here you'll have an opportunity to learn about thai culture and
soak up the sun by the pool with a cocktail in hand. We'll fill the
days with activities and games. This is the perfect place to kick
back, relax and enjoy some authentic Thailand.
- Included Experiences: Palm Oil Plantation Tour, Waterfall Hike, Rubber Tree Plantation Tour & Namtok Ron Hot Springs
RAILAY (4 Nights)
- You know the post cards you see of Thailand? Most of
them are from here! Get ready to soak up some seriously
beautiful scenery on this small peninsula.
- Included Experiences: Caving, Sea Kayaking through
Mangrove Forests, & Viewpoint Hikes
KOH PHI PHI (4 Nights)
- This tiny island is packed with views to die for, awesome
restaurants, beach bars, and some of Thailand's most treasured hot spots. Have
you seen the movie “The Beach?" Don’t worry if you haven’t, because
you will have the chance to experience it firsthand with a visit to Maya Beach!
- Included Experiences: Viewpoint Hikes
PHUKET (2 Nights) (September–April Only)
- Phuket is the largest island of Thailand with gorgeous beaches,
a buzzing nightlife & no shortage of things to do. Grab yourself
a large Chang and take in the area with all of its glory.
KANCHANABURI (4 Nights)
- Kanchanaburi is a charming town west of Bangkok that will fulfill
your desire to immerse yourself in the culture and history of Thailand.
- Included Experiences: Ethical Elephant Experience, Erawan National Park visit & Bridge Over the River Kwai visit.
SINGBURI (2 Nights)
- This experience is quite often a highlight of the tour & evokes
memories of summer camp, leaving everyone with a warm mushy
feeling after volunteering to teach English to eager locals.
- Included Experiences: Volunteer Day (Teach English to School Children) and Monkey Temple Visit
CHIANG MAI (3 Nights)
- Thailand’s 2nd largest city, Chiang Mai is nestled into the northern foothills and is know for its down to earth charm and untouched culture.
- Included Experiences: Overnight Trek to visit the Long Neck Karon Hill Tribe & Lazy River Tubing on the
beautiful Mae Ping River.
PAI (3 Nights)
- This magical tiny town is set in a picture perfect mountain valley and
has tons of activities to keep visitors entertained. You will have the
option to learn how to cook delicious Thai dishes, relax with yoga, or
visit the amazing Pai Canyon.
BANGKOK (1 Night)
- Group Farewell Dinner at tallest building in Thailand (transport and dinner at an additional cost)
- Last minute shopping trip for souvenirs
- Tour ends after hotel check-out and goodbyes are said to new
travel buddies. Flights depart throughout the day to head home or onto your next adventure!
Please note that this itinerary is subject to change. If you have any questions regarding the itinerary, or anything related to the tour, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org