WIN A FREE TRIP!
Enter your email and stay up to a date on all the latest travel news and promotions.
Call us today!
North America-Toll free: 1-888-749-3747
ORIENTAL BUFFET OVERVIEWTreasures of Thailand, Blissful Bali & Vietnam Explorer (78-80 Days)
This tour gives you the chance to experience everything that Asia has to offer. From the sun and waves on our Blissful Bali 19-day tour to the full moon party and food on our Treasures of Thailand 6 week tour to the culture and history on our Vietnam Explorer 19-day tour.
Please note that the ORDER of the tours may vary, so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-749-3747 to confirm the order of the tours prior to booking.
Treasures of Thailand
Our six-week Treasures of Thailand tour is designed to maximize your Thailand travel experience. While introducing you to all of the highlights of this beautiful country, we have done extensive planning to ensure that no moment of your trip is wasted. Whether you are looking to soak up the sun on Thailand’s stunning islands, trek through the jungle, play with elephants at the ethical elephant experience, rock climb, snorkel, dive, shop, learn Thai cooking, get a Thai massage, visit the most famous Thai temples, or simply find the party, there is something for everyone – and especially for the person who wants to do it all. Now including stops in Chang Mai and Pai, this tour takes you from Bangkok through the eastern Thai islands, throughout the mainland and over to the western Thai islands. Take the Treasures of Thailand tour if you are looking for an action-packed adventure that truly introduces you to the wonders of Thailand.
Please Note: this tour will begin on the day listed as the start date. Please take into account that depending on where you are flying from, your flight will depart either 1 or 2 days before this date.
Bali is a magical place. If sun, swimming and good times are what you’re into, this tour is for you. The beaches are pristine, the people are friendly, and the vibe is unparalleled. The water baby in you will love the snorkeling, surfing, white water rafting and paddle boarding, while the party animal will be impressed with Gili T’s legendary scene and nights out in Kuta. Refresh in Ubud with sunrise mountain climbs and the accurately named Monkey Forest. Blissful Bali is a perfect add on to other trips if you just can’t get enough of the island life!
Vietnam is, in a word, exotic. Our tour reflects this nation of great variety and contrast. Jump off the beaten trail and climb the mountainside tiered rice paddies, relax on a white sandy beach, sail the emerald waters of Halong Bay, rappel down sparkling waterfalls and navigate the crowded streets of Ho Chi Minh City. With over 90 million people and 36 million motorbikes, Vietnam is moving fast in more ways than one. Tour this ever-evolving nation now!
Seasonal Pricing is in effect for select tours, please see our FAQ for more information.
Important Information Regarding Flights:
We currently offer to include round-trip airfare departing from any location; if your location isn’t listed, select ‘other' during your sign-up according to your region, and include your requested departure city in the comments box. We offer to book flights on your behalf to provide a smooth trip for you, but you are more than welcome to book your own flights, in which case you would select a ‘land only’ tour.
The difference in price between the land only cost of the tour, and your package price for the round-trip flights + tour option, is your flight allowance. If the cost of your flight is more than the flight allowance, then that difference will be communicated to you prior to booking the flights, which will then will be added to your invoice and booked only after receiving your confirmation. During the months of July, August & December, flights tend to increase in cost substantially, so there will most likely be an additional flight fee to fly during those times; however, please keep in mind that flights fees can occur at any time of the year because the aviation industry tends to have erratic pricing.
Please note that due to time zones and travel time, flight departures are normally 1 day prior to the trip start date. In addition, the order of the individual tours within this combo may vary, depending on the scheduling. Please check with us if you have any questions regrading any of our combo tours.
- Welcome Information Booklet
- Fun, easy-going trip leaders
- Transportation from each destination
- Ethical Elephant Experience
- Full Moon Party
- Pool Party
- Wat Pho Temple Visit
- Volunteer Day
- Viewpoint Hike
- Erewan Waterfall Trek
- Rubber Tree Plantation Tour
- Krabi Waterfalls
- River Tubing
- Monkey Temple Visit
- Palm Oil Plantation Tour
- Hot Springs
- Hill Tribe Trek
- Booze Cruise *Alcohol Not Included*
- Local Market Trip
- Koh Samui Island Tour (new included activity for 2018)
- Whitewater Rafting
- Traditional Kecak Dance
- Monkey Forest Trip
- Volcano Hike
- Glass Bottom Boat
- Local Market Trip
- Paddle Boarding
- Island Bicycle Tour
- Day trip to Gitgit Waterfalls
- Visit Pura Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Visit the Temple of Jade Mountain
- Booze Cruise
- Deep Water Solo Climbing
- 2-Day Trek through Mountain Rice Fields
- City Tour of Hanoi
- Hanoi Temple of Literature
- 3km Trek through Paradise Cave and Kayaking through the Caves
- 3 Day Tour of Halong Bay
- Mud Spa Baths
- Full Day of Canyoning and Abseiling Trip
- Guided Tour of the Chu Chi Tunnels
- War Museum
- Continental Breakfast included at most of the guesthouses
- Transportation to/from each destination
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- You will need to bring spending money for the following: (MINIMUM of $30 USD/day; bring more if you want to do more, sky is the limit!)
- Optional Activities
- Travel Visas
- Travel insurance (purchase prior to the trip)
- Transportation to personal excursions and/or any extra activities which are not included in the tour
THAILAND OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES (IN THAI BAHT)
- Scuba Diving Certification (8000 Baht)
- Cooking Course (1000 Baht)
- Yoga Class (300 Baht)
- Thai Massage (300 Baht)
- Boat Trip to 4 different islands, snorkelling & a BBQ on a private beach (1200 Baht)
- Snorkelling or Scuba Diving Trips (1800-2000 Baht)
- Surfing (150 Baht)
- Thai Massage at Women's correctional Institution (150-200 Baht)
- Pai Hot Spring (200 Baht)
- Temples (Entrance is free - transportation costs vary)
- Koh Tao Pub Crawl (450 Baht)
- Cooking Class (1000 Baht)
BALI OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES ($CAD$)
- Surfing Lessons/Board Rentals $9
- Ground Zero Monuments (FREE)
- Bali Safari & Waterpark $60
- Day Trip to South Coast of Bali $20
- Yoga Classes $14
- Cooking Classes $30
- Bike Tours $50
- Fun Dives in Gili Air $50
- Snorkelling $20
- Scuba Diving Open Water Certification Course $450
- Kayaking $14
- Visit the Tanah Lot Temple $4
- Visit the Jatiluwih Green Lands - Bali's largest rice fields! $20
VIETNAM OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES ($USD)
- Visit the Snake Village ($25)
- Dark Cave Zip-Lining and Tour ($15)
- Cable Car to Vin Pearl Island ($27)