WIN A FREE TRIP!
Enter your email and stay up to a date on all the latest travel news and promotions.
Call us today!
North America-Toll free: 1-888-749-3747
NICARAGUA NYE ITINERARY
SAN JUAN DEL SUR (4 Nights)
- San Juan Del Sur’s small town is surrounded by ocean and has breathtaking water to snorkel, surf and fish in. With a beautiful jungle back drop and non-stop parties, this is one of the best places in Nicaragua.
- Included Experiences: Show off your surfing skills after your included surf lesson, or just be a beach bum by the ocean—both are great options! Visit the surrounding beaches and attractions during day trips on a catamaran. Soak up the sun and indulge in one of the many optional activities followed by a wild Sunday Funday - an all day party! We will be ringing in the new year here too, celebrating another year of adventures under the sun!
GRANADA (2 Nights)
- Granada is the oldest European city in Central America. This well-preserved city boasts vibrant, colonial era buildings with bustling walking streets. It sits on the shores of Lake Nicaragua and is surrounded by jungle and volcanoes.
- Included Experiences: Walking tour through town, Viewpoint Visit to Iglesia de la Merced church and party on walking street.
- Optional Activities: Day trips to Laguna de Apoyo, Mombacho Volcano, Islets de Granada, Shopping, Museums.
Please note that this itinerary is subject to change. If you have any questions regarding the itinerary, or anything related to the tour, please feel free to email us at email@example.com