WIN A FREE TRIP!
Enter your email and stay up to a date on all the latest travel news and promotions.
Call us today!
North America-Toll free: 1-888-749-3747
COSTA RICA EXPLORER ITINERARY
TAMARINDO (3 Nights)
- Tamarindo is a unique beach town with lots of surf, sand
and sun! It is surrounded by National Parks and has
breathtaking mountain views
- Included Experiences: Tour of the town, visit the beautiful
white sandy beaches, full course activity day of zip-lining,
abseiling, rock climbing, mud bath, horseback riding, and rafting by
day. Once the night hits, we will hit the hottest party spots
SANTA TERESA/MAL PAIS (3 Nights)
- It’s all about the waves in this town! If you love to surf or want
to learn, this is the place! The beaches here are miles long
and have beautiful tropical forests and underground caves to
explore. The surrounding area offers nature reserves, waterfalls,
and adventure activities
- Included Experiences: Tour of Santa Teresa, a day of surf lessons
- Optional Activities: ATV’s, surfing, zip lining, pool-parties,
nature parks, waterfalls, jungle hiking, and swimming in three
waterfalls. Explore Santa Teresa’s nightlife for all-night partying
with the group.
LA FORTUNA (4 Nights)
- La Fortuna is most famous for the Arenal Volcano and
it is one of the biggest attractions in all of Costa Rica.
The town is situated at the base of the conical shaped
dormant volcano. Its beauty is something to truly be
admired in person
- Included Experiences: Tour of the town, a bath under the
towering La Fortuna waterfalls, and eat until your heart is content on a guided chocolate tour.
- Optional Activities: There are endless experiences here
to try, such as ATV’s and white water rafting through the
natural beauty of La Fortuna
MONTEVERDE (2 Nights)
- Monteverde is a huge ecotourism destination and is one of the
Seven Natural Wonders of Costa Rica. It is surrounded by Cloud
Forest and natural reserves
- Included Experiences: Get the chance to fly through the “Cloud
Forest” while strapped to the longest section of zip-lines in Latin
America, complete with a repel and the daring “Tarzan Swing”
- Optional Activities: Participate in plenty of optional activities
such as bungee jumping, horseback riding, coffee tour,
butterfly garden, ATV’s, rafting, hanging bridges, and a night
tour. Wander the small town and sample the tasty cuisine, while
checking out the local bars and party the Monteverde way.
Please note that this itinerary is subject to change. If you have any questions regarding the itinerary, or anything related to the tour, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org