WIN A FREE TRIP!
Enter your email and stay up to a date on all the latest travel news and promotions.
Call us today!
North America-Toll free: 1-888-749-3747
CENTRAL PARADISE OVERVIEWCoasting Costa + Rockin' Rica + Caribbean Dream (19 Days)
SELECT DATES ARE MARKED DOWN FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!
CLICK THE DATES & PRICES TAB ABOVE TO VIEW!
COMBINES: Coasting Costa + Rockin Rica + Caribbean Dream
Central Paradise will give you a taste of the true Central American culture. For 22 days, immerse yourself in the wonders of Costa Rica and Panama. Eight different locations offer countless opportunities for adventure. Hit the waves in Santa Teresa and Puerto Viejo; party the night away in Tamarindo and Bocas del Toro; encounter flora and fauna alike in Boquete* and Monteverde. From east to west, and sunrise to sunset, you’ll treasure the experiences this tour has to offer.
Seasonal Pricing is in effect for select tours, please see our FAQ for more information.
Airport Transfers/Extra Accommodations: If you would like us to book airport transfers OR extra nights of accommodations for you, please select any/all you would like to add under the Tour Add Ons section after hitting BOOK NOW. Here, you will have the choice of selecting a GROUP airport transfer where you will transfer with the majority of the tour group to/from the airport at designated times OR a PRIVATE airport transfer if you would prefer to have a transfer at a different time. If you have any questions about this, don't hesitate to contact us prior to booking at email@example.com or 1-888-749-3747.
Important Information Regarding Flights:
We currently offer to include round-trip airfare departing from any location; if your location isn’t listed, select ‘other' during your sign-up according to your region, and include your requested departure city in the comments box. We offer to book flights on your behalf to provide a smooth trip for you, but you are more than welcome to book your own flights, in which case you would select a ‘land only’ tour.
The difference in price between the land only cost of the tour, and your package price for the round-trip flights + tour option, is your flight allowance. If the cost of your flight is more than the flight allowance, then that difference will be communicated to you prior to booking the flights, which will then will be added to your invoice and booked only after receiving your confirmation. During the months of July, August & December, flights tend to increase in cost substantially, so there will most likely be an additional flight fee to fly during those times; however, please keep in mind that flights fees can occur at any time of the year because the aviation industry tends to have erratic pricing.
Please note that due to time zones and travel time, flight departures are normally 1 day prior to the trip start date.
- A welcome information package to help you plan your trip
- Easy going trip leaders to ensure you are always having an amazing time!
- Accommodation – Tried and tested to ensure the best location and quality
- Air conditioning and hot showers in all the rooms! (one of the only companies to have this!)
- Transportation to and from each destination (excluding airport transfers)
- Rock Climbing
- Mud Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Surf Lessons
- Zip Lining
- Tarzan Swing
- Rio Celeste Waterfall
- La Fortuna Waterfall
- Arenal Volcano Tour
- Jaguar Animal Rescue
- Puerto Viejo Bike Tour
- Underwater Coral Surfing
- Caribbean Catamaran Cruise
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- You will need to bring spending money for the following. We recommend a min of $40 USD per day, but bring more if you want to do more—the sky is the limit!
- Any activities not listed as included on our website. Activities listed as ‘optional’ will have a fee to participate in. You will receive a price list of these activities in your welcome booklet after sign up
- Travel Visas
- Travel insurance (purchase prior to the trip)
- Transportation to personal excursions (purchase prior to the trip) and/or any activities not included in the tour
- Airport transfers (able to add on during sign-up)
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES (USD$)
- • Bungee Jumping $75
• Kayaking $30
• Catamaran Tour $50
• Scuba Diving $75
• Snorkeling $15
• Sailing $65
• Parasailing $70
• Fishing $50
• Bike Rentals $15
- Parasailing $25
- Deep Sea Fishing $150
- Bike Rentals $5
- Waterfall Hike $12
- Volcano Trek $45
- Queztal Trail $15