WIN A FREE TRIP!
Enter your email and stay up to a date on all the latest travel news and promotions.
Call us today!
North America-Toll free: 1-888-749-3747
BEAUTIFUL BRAZIL ITINERARY
RIO DE JANEIRO (3 Nights)
- Few cities enjoy such a dramatic setting as Rio. Brilliant, white beaches at Copacabana and Ipanema, the deep blue waters of the Atlantic, the luminescent green of Guanabara Bay, and the bare blue slopes of the Sugar Loaf combine to make Rio unique. Standing over it all, atop Corcovado (Hunchback,) is the huge statue of Christ the Redeemer, the best place from which to appreciate the city. Superb panoramic views of the city and area can also be found from the top of the Pao do Açucar (Sugar Loaf) reached by cable car. Sip caipirinhas on the beach, revel in the energy of Rio de Janiero and engulf yourself in the beautiful city.
- Group arrives, checks into accommodation, and has introductions with trip leader and group.
- Included Experiences: Walking tour of Ipanema, a visit to the Christ the Redeemer, Volunteer in a Favela for a day and LAPA district tour
ILHA GRANDE (4 Nights)
- The “Big Island" - a tropical beach paradise. Relax and enjoy a cool Caipirinha on one of the island’s one hundred beaches, snorkeling through the tropical waters or try your luck surfing at Lopes Mendes beach.
- Included Experiences: Walking Tour of Town and a Jungle Hike to Lopes Mendes Beach.
PARATY (3 Nights)
- Renowned for its gorgeous architecture, Paraty is considered one of the world’s most important examples of Portuguese colonial architecture by UNESCO, the historic center is a well-preserved national historic monument, and today has been closed to vehicles to preserve its laid-back colonial ambience. During high tide, the Portuguese cobblestone streets are partly flooded by seawater, adding to the fairy tale atmosphere.
- Included Experiences: Ocean Booze Cruise, Jeep Tour, Waterfall slide, Visit a Caçacha Distillery and a Walking tour.
FOZ DO IGUACU (2 Nights)
- Fly from Sao Paulo to Foz do Iguazu and spend the next day marvelling at the beauty of the Iguazu Falls. Named one of the 7 natural wonders of the world, this impressive selection of waterfalls bordering Brazil and Argentina is easily one of the most impressive sights you will ever see.
- Included Experiences: Entrance to the Iguazu Falls (Brazil Side)
RIO DE JANEIRO (1 Night)
- Fly back from Foz do Iguacu for one last day of shopping, tanning, or whatever else you wish to do on your last day of the tour!
- Have your final dinner with the group to say your good-byes & one last night to party!
- Pack your bags and head home or to your next adventure!
Please note that this itinerary is subject to change. If you have any questions regarding the itinerary, or anything related to the tour, please feel free to email us at email@example.com